A Georgia native, Kathryn Clark will be handling Family Law clients throughout North Georgia. Born and raised in Sandy Springs, Kathryn attended The Galloway School for high school and continued her higher education within the State.
Kathryn’s expertise in Family Law was noted with an award merely a year after she began practicing law. She continues to expand her knowledge in the field, and handles all of her cases with careful attention to the legal and emotional needs of her clients.
Areas of Practice
- State of Georgia: 2013
- Forsyth County Bar Association: 2018
- Custer-Tuggle Award for Excellence in Family Law: 2014 (from The Georgia Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers)
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. Cum Laude, 2013
- Agnes Scott College, B.A. Cum Laude, 2010
Past Employment Positions
- King & Spalding, LLP
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society