I was referred to Mr. Meincke to represent me in an estate matter, specifically, a disputed will. It was an inherently unpleasant process, but having Mr. Meincke on my side made it downright tolerable.
He answered my endless questions with patience, and always kept me informed about ongoing communications, etc. re the case. He was always well-prepared when we had to appear before the judge, and treated everyone – the court staff, opposing attorney, and the judge- with courtesy and respect.
During the trial itself, I was truly impressed with Mr. Meincke’s skill and degree of preparedness. I knew I was in capable hands.
He is a man of integrity, and he takes pride in his work. It’s nice when you can truly trust your attorney. I have never regretted my decision to hire Mr. Meincke. In fact, I’ve asked him to help me with some other legal matters. I wholeheartedly recommend him!
Randall (Randy) A. Meincke has been practicing law in Forsyth County since 1996, having moved here then from the City of Forsyth where he began his career. Mr. Meincke’s practice is totally focused on estate matters and litigation. Whether it is the preparation of a will, financial power of attorney, advance directive, trust, or other estate planning document, Mr. Meincke is well prepared to address those needs. In the event you have lost a member of your family, Mr. Meincke can also guide you through probate, the administration of the estate (where there is no will), and/or a year’s support proceeding. In the event you have a family member who can no longer care for themselves, Mr. Meincke can help you file a guardian or conservatorship for an incapacitated adult. In certain cases, you may find yourself embroiled in estate litigation. In those instances, Mr. Meincke can fairly and effectively represent you and your interests.
Mr. Meincke served as a full-time Forsyth County juvenile court judge from 2016 to 2018.
Areas of Practice
- Estate planning
- Probate/Administration of estates
- Estate litigation
- Georgia, 1975
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1975
- Court of Appeals of Georgia, 1975
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1975
- Juris Doctor, 1975 – Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, 1971 – Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia - Member (1975 – present)
- Forsyth County Bar Association - Member (1996 – present)
- Georgia State Bar Disciplinary Panel – Former Member
Pro Bono/Volunteer Activities
- Family Promise of Forsyth County, Inc. - Founding Board Member (2015 – 2018); Former Chairman of Personnel Committee (2017-2018)
Constructores Para Christo - Five (5) annual construction mission trips to Piedras Negras, MX to assist in building homes (one per summer) for homeless families (2006 – 2011)
- Region 3A STAR Student Chairman - Coordinated awards luncheon and recognition ceremony for STAR Students in Region 3A (Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cherokee, and Cobb Counties (2001 – 2016)
- Kiwanis Clubs of Georgia - Member, Monroe County, GA (1975 – 1996); President in the 1980s; Member, Forsyth County, GA (1996 – 2001); President 1999
- Cumming First United Methodist Church - Rotating Sunday School Teacher (2002 – present)
- Graduate, Leadership Monroe County