- Banks, Stubbs & McFarland LLC Announces Cindy English As Partner
- Best Of’ winner McFarland merging with Banks & Stubbs (pdf)
- Firm Marks Employee’s Long Service (pdf)
- High court strikes down law against indecent calls (pdf)
- Lewd calls deemed protected (pdf)
- No x-rated phone talk, Justice told, not even on Valentine’s (pdf)
- Supreme Court rules obscene speech law unconstitutional (pdf)
- Suspect in arson clears one case (pdf)
- Attorney’s request for change of venue from Forsyth denied (pdf)
- Judge: Appointed attorney stays put (pdf)
- Experts say fire intentional: Testimony continues in 2009 arson case (pdf)
- Testimony shifts over to drugs: Arson suspect had ‘spacy demeanor’ (pdf)
- Jury convicts man of arson (pdf)
- Next arson trial starts (pdf)
- Arson verdict: Guilty (pdf)
- Woman sentenced in arson (pdf)
- Arson suspect pleads not guilty (pdf)
- Appeals Court reversal over death of dogs- Page 1 (pdf)
- Appeals Court reversal over death of dogs- Page 2 (pdf)
- Dead Dogs Case Proceeds After Appeals Court Ruling (pdf)
- McFarland Law Office Voted Best of Forsyth (pdf)
Congratulations to Valerie Stone who has worked as a legal assistant for the firm for 25 years. We are honored the Forsyth County News profiled this accomplishment in the attached article.
Congratulations to Kelli Moore who has worked as the legal assistant to Rafe Banks for 30 years. We are honored the Forsyth County News profiled this accomplishment in the this article.
Congratulations to Cindy English. She has completed her training to be a mediator in the area of general civil litigation. She will be continuing her training to become certified in the areas of domestic litigation and domestic violence.
Banks, Stubbs & McFarland is pleased to announce that Beau Stubbs attended Georgia’s Family Law Institute in May of 2013 to receive specialized training in the area of family law and related issues.
Banks, Stubbs & McFarland is pleased to sponsor the 2012 Jingle Jog in Forsyth County! Congratulations to our own Sarah English for winning 1st place in the costume contest!
During our annual “Snack-a-Thon” event for the community, Banks, Stubbs & McFarland, held our first food drive to collect items for The Place of Forsyth County. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed making this new event a tremendous success.